I’m so so so excited to announce that I’m now offering easihair extensions at Hyde-Edwards Salon! Read on for the top 10 reasons why I love them, and know you will also.
10. They are much faster to apply/remove than previous methods. In the past when I offered individually bonded extensions, you were likely sitting in my chair for 3 to 4 hours. Although we enjoy our time together, I know you’ve got stuff to do. Now you’ll only have to sit for half that time.
9. easihair extensions are more gentle on your hair than other methods. The wefts of extension hair applied to your hair are in either 2″ or 4″ widths. This means the weight is distributed over more surface area resulting in less tension on each individual hair.
8. They come in 28 different colors. We can pick one, or mix and match to ensure they blend perfectly with your own hair color. *DISCLAIMER: When I say mix and match, I don’t mean with all 28 colors – it may sound fun in theory, but it’ll look awful.
7. The hair is quality human hair. It’s Asian hair which is typically thicker and stronger resulting in durability. You can treat it like you would your own – wash it (with a gentle shampoo I’ll recommend for you!), dry it, flat iron or curl it.
6. These extensions lay flatter to your head than the individually bonded extensions. They are more flexible and pliable which means they are more comfortable – it wont feel like you’re laying your head on rocks.
5. Whether you just want to maintain your own length/see increased volume, or you want a full-on, long hair makeover – there are options for you. The extensions come in 12″, 16″, and 20″ lengths. Heck, there’s even the option to just add bangs commitment-free! easihair offers clip-in bangs that look suprisingly natural.
4. The extension hair we choose specifically for you can be re-used when you have them reapplied in 6 to 8 weeks. Possibly even a third time if you treat the hair with care.
3. Extensions are like a therapist. They can help you get through a tough time in your life, i.e. growing out a short haircut. If you want to wear extensions until your hair grows out to the length you desire and choose to lie to your coworkers in the meantime by telling them you’ve been taking tons of vitamins and your hair/nails are growing like crazy…I’ll support you.
2. easihair extensions can also bring out the rebel in you. I once went to a piercing shop after work and got a nose ring in order to feel like a badass. For other people, adding a bright blue (or pink or purple or green!) piece of hair will do the trick.
1. Aaaaand the #1 reason why I love easihair extensions – it’s actually as fun for me as it is you. I get my arts & crafts fix during my day while you simultaneously get beautifully long, voluminous hair. It’s pretty awesome to see a major hair transformation in such a short amount of time!
Here’s how you can get more information/set up your appointment:
Call or text me personally: 503.819.9461
Email me: Hair@carmentafoya.com
P.S. Help me update my portfolio! The first 2 people to receive their lovely easihair extensions with me and allow me to take “Before & After” photos will get $50 OFF their service.